- Keeping an organization’s network up to date and running smoothly.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support, configure, and maintain organization’s networks
- Keep an eye out for needed updates networks, and consider implementation with Network Architect.
- Monitor networks performance, utilization, and availability.
- Facilitate network vendor’s communications and coordination.
- Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, or a related discipline.
- CCNA or equivalent
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of work experience in a similar position, advantageous to have > 2 years experience as well
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision, and able to work well in teams.
- Possess initiative, be self-motivated, and a willingness to learn.
- Ability to communicate with all stakeholders from various levels and backgrounds.