For Vietnam based position, please send the CV to OTSV.HR@one-line.com
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform development & testing features/bugs from backlog items.
- Response quickly to handle incidents if it happens.
- Build and maintain the CI/CD.
- Be Involved in Quality Assurance with good processes, practices, and analysis tools.
- Be Involved in developing Non-Functional Requirements (e.g. Performance, Security, Reliability, Maintainability…)
- Assists leaders to define Technical Backlog
- Be Involved in defining Roadmap and Risk Management.
- Responsible for being committed to the results to be delivered by his/her team and assists his/her teams in achieving such results.
- Responsible for objectively and effectively communicating with his/her counterparts, leaders, and team members
- Responsible for providing his/her team with feedback on their work.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
we are looking for the one who:
- For Web/backend developers:
- Strong experience in backend technology of Node.js or Python preferred (.NET/.NET Core is a plus).
- Have experience in database programming or design skills, including relational database skills (SQL, etc.) and non-relational database skills (MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra, etc.).
- Have good experience of cloud architecture/infrastructure, especially on GCP.
- Excellent at coding (the code is well documented and compliant with good practices) and testing (Unit Test, Integration Test, User Acceptance Test, Automation Regression Test.)
- Willing to learn new technology, product mind-set.
- Have Knowledge of:
- Good Practices, tools, and technologies to build CI/CD.
- Technical Grooming & ability to design good practices; processes.
- Quality Assurance coupled with good practices; processes
- And, skills in applying predefined architecture standards (Reference Architectures or agreed architectures) under follow-up.
- Non-functional requirements and their practices for identification and collection.
- Various tools to define Roadmap and Risk Management. Have know-how and skills to map his/her team technical knowledge.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Have the ability to handle stressful situations.
- Familiar with working in an Agile environment.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.