- Supporting Strategic Yield Management at Ocean Network Express
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Collaboration with business users
- Owning consistent strategy among related applications in the shipping business.
- Oversee related application projects and ensuring individual project’s progress(s) are aligned
- Technical issues support and discussions with relevant parties
- Ability to prioritise common resources.
- Utilise risk management tactics to minimize project risks
A Product Owner mindset to work with each application and adaptation to Agile methodology
- Owning a product/product line, developing and maintaining product vision and strategies to achieve it
- Communicate clear vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project
- Create an Inception Deck to align all stakeholders and development team’s members
- Briefing the development team about the product’s market & users
- Prioritize backlog items based on values and overall business strategies.
- Manage backlog based on evolving project needs
- Work closely with the development team to make sure that product backlogs are understood correctly, and make adjustments timely
- Creates the Persona and Customer Journey Map
- Creates the User Story Map and define the minimum viable product (MVP)
- Make the plan for release and each time-box (iteration)
- Primary role in inspecting and evaluating product progress through each iteration
- Working closely with UI/UX designers to ensure flow.
- Responsible for communicating with stakeholders across business teams, and the development team
- Share backlog updates to all stakeholders (particularly developers) to ensure optimized performance and project outcomes.
- Mitigating role to absolve impediments that may impact the successful completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Perform UAT; Drive the product evolution through data analysis and user feedback
- Define and validate product KPI and monitor it
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Good understanding of Agile Methodology and experience in agile project management
- Strong analytical mind and great problem-solving skills.
- Open for collaborative work
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or a related discipline.
- A PO certification will be a plus.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision, and a good team player.
- Possess initiative, be self-motivated, and a willingness to learn.
- Ability to communicate with all stakeholders from various levels and backgrounds.