For Vietnam based position, please send the CV to OTSV.HR@one-line.com
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for promoting and supporting Scrum by helping everyone understand Scrum theory, practices, principles, and values.
- Ensure that the Scrum process works well and properly.
- Coach the team on how to use Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
- Coach the scrum team in self-organization
- Collaborate closely with the Product Owner to manage the product backlog.
- Facilitate Scrum events and other meetings as needed, e.g. product backlog refinement, planning, daily scrum, sprint review, sprint retrospective.
- Facilitate getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Guide the team to minimise and eliminate impediments
- Provide all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible
- Help the scrum team achieve higher levels of scrum maturity.
- Work with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of applying Scrum in the Organization.
- Responsible to create a safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, judgment.
- An individual who is able to raise the morale of the team if it gets low.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for at least 3-5 years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English skills
- Working technical knowledge of the software development process – design, development, test, and deployment
- Strong communication, collaboration, leadership, conflict resolution and time management skills
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team
- Analytical skills to be able to solve problems and remove impediments
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
- Certified Scrum Master is a plus