For Vietnam based position, please send the CV to OTSV.HR@one-line.com
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform development & testing features/bugs from backlog items.
- Response quickly to handle incidents if it happens.
- Build and maintain the CI/CD.
- Involved in Quality Assurance with a good process, practices, and analysis tools.
- Involved in developing Non-Functional Requirements (e.g. Performance, Security, Reliability, Maintainability
- Assists leaders to define a Technical Backlog.
- Involved in defining Roadmap and Risk Management.
- Responsible for being committed to the results to be delivered by his/her team and assists his/her teams in achieving such results.
- Responsible for objectively and effectively communicating with his/her counterparts, leaders, and team members
- Responsible for providing feedback to team members based on task(s) assigned
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Fluency in English is a MUST
- Have more than 2 yrs of experience in mobile native Android/iOS development.
- Have experience with cross-platform mobile development, especially Flutter.
- Strong knowledge about Dependency Injection, Design Patterns, Programming principles, REST APIs.
- Have experience applying MVVM, Clean Architecture for mobile development.
- Have experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Strong understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs, push notifications, app analytics, crashlytics.
- Willing to learn new technology and other cross-platform mobile development.
- Have experience at coding (the code is well documented and compliant with good practices) and testing (Unit Test, Integration Test, User Acceptance Test, Automation Regression Test.
- Have knowledge of practices, tools, and technologies to build CI/CD.
- Have knowledge of Technical Grooming & Design good practices as well as processes.
- Have knowledge of the process and good practices for Quality Assurance.
- Have knowledge and skills in applying predefined architecture standards (Reference Architectures or agreed architectures) under follow-up.
- Have knowledge of non-functional requirements and their practices for identification and collection.