For Vietnam based position, please send the CV to OTSV.HR@one-line.com
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead and execute front-end innovation projects leveraging deep user understanding with the goal of improving user experience (UX) while delivering against strategic business priorities.
- Champion the use of Design-Thinking and Lean Start-Up methodologies to probe, assess, and evaluate behaviors of targeted users and then translate that knowledge into meaningful new insights that drive idea generation and concept development.
- Facilitate design thinking workshops. Use design thinking principles (ideation, prototyping, testing, and feedback) and tools (journey maps, prototyping tools, etc.) to facilitate problem-solving sessions for a range of government audiences, from senior leaders to front-line implementers.
- Conduct in-depth customer interviews to gather deep insight, hidden motivations, and true needs of existing and future customers
- Define the challenge to be solved from the customer perspective, identify jobs to be done
- Compile and interpret the insights for the teams/squads so that everyone has intimate knowledge of the customer
- Design new innovative solutions with feasibility and business viability in focus together with the customer
- Arrange and supervise prototyping of the designed activities
- Organize and perform user testing of the developed digital and offline solutions in various stages of the service design process
- Gather and systematize user feedback and testing results
- Conduct design reviews of developed solutions
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience in design-thinking/UX including leading projects with cross-functional teams.
- Proven track record of user research and user testing
- Service, Product, and UX Design skills
- Proficiency with Sketch and Invision (or other prototyping tools), as well as other UX design programs
- Proficient level of English in speech and writing in order to conduct and facilitate the design process
- Good knowledge of Agile working principles
- Good public speaking and strong facilitation skills
- Prior work leading digital UX definition.
- Trained and experienced in Design Thinking and Lean Start-Up principles.