PRIMARY JOB DESCRIPTION
As a member of an Agile team, you will be the main responsible for the quality of the product. You will ensure that the product is delivered with the highest quality by leveraging QA activities along with the scrum phases. Some of the daily basis activities are:
- Learning the product business and targets
- Creating and executing Test case documents.
- Creating and executing test automation scripts (UI testing, API testing, etc).
- Ensure that the bugs are being properly registered and the root cause is being correctly set.
- Providing insights to the development team and stakeholders by making quality data visible through quality reports.
- Proposing actions that will improve the quality of the product.
- Leading demonstration meetings with the stakeholders.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Sharp attention to detail and strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of quality assurance terminology, methods, and tools.
- Demonstrated knowledge of testing best practices, version control practices, and defect management practices.
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology and how QA functions within it.
- Experience with test automation tools, such as Selenium, Gherkin, Specflow, Postman, SoapUI, etc.
- Familiarity with git and version control tools.
- Professional certification in the Quality Assurance field.