PRIMARY JOB DESCRIPTION
- Lead and execute front-end innovation projects leveraging deep user understanding with the goal of improving user experience (UX) while delivering against strategic business priorities.
- Champion the use of Design-Thinking and Lean Start-Up methodologies to probe, assess, and evaluate behaviors of targeted users and then translate that knowledge into meaningful new insights that drive idea generation and concept development.
- Facilitate design thinking workshops. Use design thinking principles (ideation, prototyping, testing, and feedback) and tools (journey maps, prototyping tools, etc.) to facilitate problem-solving sessions for a range of government audiences, from senior leaders to front-line implementers.
- Conduct in-depth customer interviews to gather deep insight, hidden motivations, and true needs of existing and future customers
- Compile and interpret the insights for the teams/squads so that everyone has intimate knowledge of the customer
- Define the challenge to be solved from the customer perspective, identify jobs to be done
- Design new innovative solutions with feasibility and business viability in focus together with the customer
- Arrange and supervise prototyping of the designed activities
- Organize and perform user testing of the developed digital and offline solutions in various stages of the service design process
- Gather and systematize user feedback and testing results
- Conduct design reviews of developed solutions
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Proven track record of user research and user testing;
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in design-thinking/UX including leading projects with cross-functional teams.
- Service, Product, and UX Design skills
- Proficiency with Sketch and Invision (or other prototyping tools), as well as other UX design programs
- Proficient level of English in speech and writing in order to conduct and facilitate the design process
- Good knowledge of Agile working principles
- Good public speaking and strong facilitation skills
- Prior work leading digital UX definition.
- Trained and experienced in Design Thinking and Lean Start-Up principles
More on OTSV – what is it like to work in OTSV?
At OTSV, work is a self fulfillment, we encourage staff to leave their comfort zone, think out of the box, and share their ideas without hesitation. As a team, we analyse and evaluate issues objectively to learn quickly from mistakes. We believe in ‘fail quick, success quick’ and strive to keep pace with the forefront of technology to digitize ONE’s business.
In line with the Agile methodology, we have an open office concept with lots of meeting areas for spontaneous team meetings.
We aim to make our staff feel as comfortable in the office as they would feel at home.
You will love working here!
- Competitive salary
- Annual Increment
- 13th month salary
- Performance Bonus
- Medical Insurance Coverage
- Meal and Gasoline Allowance
We value Teamwork and organise
At OTSV, We have regular team meals, gatherings and other recreational and team bonding activities regularly.